AATEIM Jingle Competition
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE TO ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO QUALIFY AND MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE COMPETITION –
- Jingle (lyrics and music) competition is open to anyone who attended, part-time or full-time, or worked at any of the institutions such as the Morne Educational Complex, the Morne Technical College, Teachers Training College, the Agricultural College, the Saint Lucia School of Nursing, the Saint Lucia ‘A’ Level College and the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College (SALCC). The competition is also open to children of alumni and past faculty and staff.
- The jingle should capture the essence of what AATEIM is about or seeks to achieve.
- The jingle should be catchy and appealing to the intended audience and lyrics should be appropriate for that audience.
- The jingle should be about 30 seconds in duration and should not exceed 45 seconds.
- The jingle should be of a quality that allows for radio, television or online broadcast.
- All participants must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 25th, 2022 indicating their intention to participate
- Deadline for entries is April 1st, 2022, midnight St Lucia time.
- Send entries to email@example.com. Use subject “AATEIM Jingle Competition” in your email
- Prizes awarded to the winner include a dinner for two at the Stonefield Resort and a US$200 cash prize.
- More information on AATEIM can be found on our website: www.alumni-teim.org/
If you have any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN – AATEIM PRO in your subject title.